Being Normal

Being normal or different 

  
Being normal person

 Being normal in life can be the most difficult situation possible.

By “ordinary” I do not mean the great, the ideal, the unique, the rare, behind the clouds, but here on earth, beside us, in abundance.

The culture of idealism is a double-edged sword that is both a positive motivator for progress and can martyr the great enthusiasm of ordinary people. For example, after years of interest in painting, the day I realized that in my very ordinary painting, I gave up painting forever. This was the withdrawal when my high school classmate struck our teacher in the face with a lifeless pencil in two minutes, next to a plan I had taken twenty minutes to sneak out of the booklet.

The truth is that my friend was a genius in painting and my practice and pursuit were far from his genius, I took the pleasure of painting from myself so that I could not bear the humiliation of being ordinary.

In those days, I was so weak that I lived by the “most” indicators and compared myself. And this being the most makes a person weak and fragile.

Not everyone is like that. But I have always had a superman inside me who wanted that if he touched the plaster, that plaster must become gold. An absolute power that has no right to be ordinary in anything.

But today I understand that being ordinary requires courage. If a person learns to be normal, he does not give up painting, nor does his nose, if he does the normal test, he does not grieve that his car is normal, and he does not take away the right to eat in a series of ordinary restaurants, he does not take the right to smile. Hitting a series of people, not the right to wear a series of clothes.

The truth is that the “most” always live in fear. Fear of falling in the layer of “ordinary” people. And this fear can even rob them of the joy of living, writing, studying, painting, playing the instrument, eating, drinking, and wearing.

I have decided to cultivate my normal self. I do not want other people to recognize me only by my “most”. From now on, I will expose my ordinary self.

I love my normal self and let people love me normally.

Post a Comment

0 Comments