Self Control

Self-control

 Those moral teachers mainly advise man to “dominate yourself!”  They suspect a strange disease in him.
 This disease is a kind of constant sensitivity to the most natural tendencies and motivations of self.  In other words, there is a kind of itching in him.

 According to this sensitive man who is his ruler, everything that happens from inside or outside, everything that motivates, attracts, or persuades him is a great danger for him to rule over himself.  He has no right to trust any instinct or any flight. He will be constantly on the defensive.  He will take up arms against himself and will forever be the guardian of the castle he has built with his own eyes with worried and distrustful eyes.  Of course, he can be great despite this situation, but his existence is unbearable for others, even his endurance is very heavy for himself.

 He deprives himself of the beautiful states of the soul, and of any new experience in himself.  If we want to know a little about what we are not, we must know how to forget ourselves for a while.

        Poem
self control


When I've lost control of myself


I, too, have lost my reason.
I'm never satisfied with myself.
Which I do furiously.
When I was offended, I used to shout
And my cheekbones are very scarlet
I've always said something.
I feel having spoken

Have you done anything kind or prudent?
However, there were countless cases in which I felt
I owe you an apology.
Gazing over my life,
And all I've sacrificed or accomplished,
I can't recall any specific instance.
When has wrath ever paid?

To some point in every man's schooling, he comes to the belief that jealousy is stupidity, and that imitation is insanity.

He must accept himself, for better or worse, as his share
Even though the cosmos is filled with good, no kernel of nourishment

Corn can only come to him via his devotion to that area of land assigned to him for development. 
Nature has created something new in them, and no one understands what it is.
Things he cannot do, nor does anyone recognize till he strives.
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments